Prematurely aging your smile can be prevented. Nobody likes their teeth to be worn down, chipped or dark. By taking a preventive and maintenance approach to your dental care your smile will remain youthful and bright.
Anti-aging tips for your smile:
- Wear a nightguard and protect your teeth (and your investment) while you sleep!
- Bleach your teeth and create a whitening maintenance program.
- Keep your hormones balanced to decrease bone loss.
- Assertively approach your cleaning routine both at home and in the dental office.
- Address inflammation of your body to decrease the harmful effects of chronic inflammatory diseases