Awarded BEST of BUSINESS in Frisco,
Texas 2013 & 2008
at Baylor College of Dentistry
- Chairman to the Southwest Dental Conference in Dallas, Texas
- Preceptorship in the Bale/Doneen Method of Heart Attack, Stroke, and Diabetes Prevention
Holds organized dentistry positions on the state and local levels with Texas Dental
Association and Dallas County Dental Society
- The 2013 Orkos Award, honoring dental practitioners demonstrating professional excellence in treatment of periodontitis with a clinical case study report
- Featured Dentist in the book “Success Strategies for the Aesthetic Dental Practice,” Quintessence Publishing, co-authored by Dr. Cathy Jameson and Dr. Linda Greenwall, 2013
- Dallas County Dental Society “New Dentist of the Year,” 2001
- First dentist in North Texas to pioneer into Waterlase Er,Cr:YSGG wavelength, hosting over-the-shoulder dental office courses for Biolase Technologies, 1999
Trusted Frisco, TX Dentist
Get to Know
Dr. Jill Wade
Dr. Jill Wade
Dr. Wade’s passion for patient education and wellness-centered dental care serves as the foundation of Stonebriar Smile Design. For more than twenty years, Dr. Wade has provided the highest quality cosmetic, restorative, and preventive care and advocated tirelessly for dental wellness and the whole-health connection. She is working closely with the American Heart Association, and the Military Wellness Initiative to create awareness that dentistry is a huge missing link in the world of preventive health and wellness. The launch of a new platform "A Progressive Practice" to support the dental team's success will prove that her success at Stonebriar Smile Design is reproducible. Inc. 5000 honored these efforts in 2017, by placing the business as one of the fastest-growing in the country. Catch the latest episode of her podcast “SymplifiHealth” with co-host Aurelia Bryne.
Dentistry & Beyond
Dr. Jill Wade is a progressive dentist, centered around prevention, that prides herself in leading the industry. The entire team is passionate about educating others that dentistry and optimal oral health plays a key role in the world of health and wellness. The "Smile with Heart" program is the first of it's kind to co-manage patients alongside health professionals with diagnostics and blood work. The mouth is the window to a patient's overall health. By paying close attention to the subtle differences, we can uncover the root causes of the inflammation a person may be experiencing.
“My years of extensive cosmetic dental training enabled me to design new smiles with both function and beauty. Believing that the mouth is the window to our health, allows me to create natural smiles while optimizing oral health as well as overall health and well-being. I invite you to come to experience the subtle differences.”
Dr. Wade and her experienced team also received the Orkos award for professional excellence in periodontitis from Perio Project LLC in 2013. In addition to lecturing internationally on dental wellness and laser therapies, Dr. Wade’s work and expertise have been featured widely on TV, radio, and print. Her co-authored book Address the Stress: A Relevant Guide to the Oral Systemic Link was published in 2011.
Where Did You Study Dentistry?
After earning a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from Baylor University in 1995, Dr. Wade served as both a resident and a fellow of the Advanced Education of General Dentistry program, from 1996-97. In 2010, she attained the prestigious Master of Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD) designation and became a founding member of the American Academy of Oral Systemic Health.
- 2010 Master of the Academy of General Dentistry
- 2000 Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- 1997 AEGD Teaching Fellowship at Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry
- 1996 Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency at Baylor College of Dentistry
- 1995 Doctor of Dental Surgery at Baylor College of Dentistry
- “Can Dentistry Assist in Managing Your Patient’s Airway?” American Association for Respiratory Care, 2013
- Featured in “Proactive vs. Reactive” by Allison Harrell, Frisco Style Health & Fitness Issue, 2012
- “Increase Your Potential by Improving Your Perception” The Industry Source, 2011, Sept Issue; Contractors, 2011, June Issue 6
- “Sleep Like a Fairytale Princess” numerous journals and online journals, 2011
- KFXR 1190 AM The Playbook Hour Radio Show- Business with an Edge Guest Host
- NBS Channel 5 airing of “Bad Breath”
- Channel 8 Dental Health Check with Dr. Linda Niessen airing of “Dental Laser Technology”
- WFAA Channel 8 Good Morning Texas airing of “SMILE – Stress and its effects” 2012
- WFAA Channel 8 Good Morning Texas airing of “Your Dentist can help you fight heart disease! Stonebriar Smile Design shows you how.” 2012
- On the EDGE 102.1 Interview about X Makeover
- Numerous featured articles appearing in Plano Profile, North Dallas Living, Frisco Style, Kid’s Treasures, and North Dallas Health and Fitness
- Circle of Red Member of the American
- Heart Association
- Frisco Chamber of Commerce
- Frisco Women’s League
- Frisco Sunrise Rotary
- Leadership Frisco Alumnae
- Kappa Alpha Theta Alumnae
- Grace Avenue United Methodist Church
Outside of the Dental Office, What Do You Like to Do?
Away from the dental office, Dr. Wade also serves as founder and CEO of Relevance Total Health – The Center for Online Dental Wellness Education. In her free time, she enjoys traveling, keeping up with her fellow Kappa Alpha Theta alumnae, and quality time with her twin girls. She also loves spending ranch time with Dr. LaDuque and his four daughters in Stephenville, Texas.