Stem Cell Therapy – Frisco, TX
When you were a child, your body was constantly growing and generating more healthy cells. When you scraped your knee, for example, the site would heal quickly because your body’s natural stem cells were healthy and acted promptly to address the problem. As you’ve aged, however, you notice that your body can’t heal as well as it used to. Luckily, at Stonebriar Smile Design, we offer Rejuvadent Stem Cell Therapy for our Frisco, TX dental patients, which is a revolutionary way to promote your body’s natural healing process and regenerate bone and tissue.
Why Choose Stonebriar Smile Design for Stem Cell Therapy?
Reduce Chronic Pain
Treats a Variety of
Aids Regrowth of Bone Tissue
for Dental Implants
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy
Stem cell therapy has been shown to do the following:
- Decrease signs of inflammation.
- Reduce oral, head, neck, and periodontal pain.
- Lower periodontal pathogen levels.
- Promote new growth in the bone that supports teeth.
- Lower the periodontal pocket depths that manifest during periodontitis, a more advanced stage of gum disease.
- Slow down the progression of diseases.